COVID-19 updates and procedures
we will be opening with a reduced schedule on monday, january 18th.
please review the safety rules and precautions below before registering for an in person class.
for those not ready to. come inside, please look at our new extended Zoom schedule
let us know If there is anything you need.
We are scheduled to reopen January 18th 2021
As we reopen the studio we will be starting with a reduced class schedule and as we see the needs of our community we will be adding additional classes to get back to a full schedule. Feel free to reach out to us about the schedule and what you need and we will do our best to serve you.
As excited as we are, we are also doing everything we can to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- If you are feeling unwell please stay home and join us on zoom.
- Masks are required at all times while in the studio, including during practice.
- Temperature will be taken upon entry.
- Classes are limited to 6 students and sound baths limited to 8 and preregistration through mind
body is required.
- Please respect 6ft distance, mats will have marked placement for class.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided before and after class.
- Please bring your own props.
- We will be running our overhead exhaust fan at all times as well as an air purifier in the yoga hall.
- The studio will be fully cleaned daily.
- Teachers will only give verbal assists, no hands on adjustments.
- We will no longer be doing mat rental.
Rules for Entry